Voting began today for the annual Mr. and Ms. Tennessee Tech homecoming court competition in which officials expect to announce during halftime of the Nov. 4 homecoming game.
Students may vote through a link to the voting server sent via email or they may vote at candidates’ stations located throughout campus and Centennial Plaza from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. today.
Candidates for Ms. Tennessee Tech are:
- Emily Bass of Delta Phi Epsilon
- Kinsley Cronan of Delta Gamma
- Whitley Battles of Alpha Delta Pi
- Lexee Miller of Phi Mu
- Ali Lannom of Kappy Delta
Candidates for Mr. Tennessee Tech are:
- Mason Hilliard of Sigma Alpha Epsilon
- Adam Reed of Sigma Chi
- Reed Allison of FIJI
- Drew Price of Pi Kappa Alpha
- Logan Phillips of Sigma Phi Epsilon