No update available on SAE fire
The investigation of the former S.A.E. house fire is ongoing. Police are continuing to conduct interviews with people who might have been involved.
Tech Activities Director Mark Ochsenbein, "It really comes out of the D.A.'s office...how they charge it, who they charge, if they charge anyone."
If the fire is ruled an arson, which is still undetermined, anyone found responsible will be charged with aggravated arson due to the fact a firefighter was injured.
"We are gathering names, we've got information, and we've got the police reports," Ochsenbein said. "It is coming along well."
Sigma Alpha Epsilon continues to operate under the cease-and-desist ordered the day of the incident. This bars the fraternity from all chapter operations with the exception of advisement meetings. It will remain in place until the investigation concludes.
"Whatever we do will be well thought-out," Ochsenbein said. "We're going to do what is best for the University and the students."
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
More tntechoracle News Articles
Recent tntechoracle News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR TNTECHORACLE
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST TNTECHORACLE NEWS
RECENT TNTECHORACLE CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- The Need for Voluntary Insurance Is on the Rise
- How to Be More Productive During Your Business Flights
- It's Never too Late to Start Living Healthy
- Revive tus objetivos de verte saludable en 2015
- Debunking Common Tax-Filing Myths
- With Help From Chile, Blueberries Stay Fresh All Winter
- Small Fixtures Make a Big Design Impact
- Keeping the Workplace in Proper Alignment
- 5 Seasonal Invaders and How to Keep Them Out in the Cold
- Not Just a Man's World, Female Entrepreneurs Are Making...
COLLEGE PRESS RELEASES
- ASCO Numatics Announces 2015 Industrial Automation Engineering Scholarships
- Coffee Club Goes Viral With Members Earning Free Starbucks Cards
- UniversitySpot.com Introduces Extensive, Curated List of Free Online Courses for Winter 2015
- NEEBO COLLEGE TEXTBOOK SAVINGS TIP: SELL EARLY, BUY EARLY AND SAVE BIG
- Draper University's Tim Draper Hosts YouNoodle Live Featuring Student Entrepreneurs From Around The World