No update available on SAE fire
The investigation of the former S.A.E. house fire is ongoing. Police are continuing to conduct interviews with people who might have been involved.
Tech Activities Director Mark Ochsenbein, "It really comes out of the D.A.'s office...how they charge it, who they charge, if they charge anyone."
If the fire is ruled an arson, which is still undetermined, anyone found responsible will be charged with aggravated arson due to the fact a firefighter was injured.
"We are gathering names, we've got information, and we've got the police reports," Ochsenbein said. "It is coming along well."
Sigma Alpha Epsilon continues to operate under the cease-and-desist ordered the day of the incident. This bars the fraternity from all chapter operations with the exception of advisement meetings. It will remain in place until the investigation concludes.
"Whatever we do will be well thought-out," Ochsenbein said. "We're going to do what is best for the University and the students."
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
More The Oracle News Articles
Recent The Oracle News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR THE ORACLE NEWS
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST THE ORACLE NEWS
RECENT THE ORACLE CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Carrageenan: Sustainability From Farm to Table
- Every Room Tells a Story if You Set the Stage
- Guiding Treatment of Advanced Breast Cancer Using Subtypes
- Taking the High Road to Scotland
- Fall Foes: Watch out for These Stinging Insects
- Supporting Arts in Education
- Fishing and Boating are Great Activities for the Entire...
- Don't Get Blindsided by the Sticker Shock of College
- Your Online Reputation: Handle With Care
- For Dwight Clark, the Catch Is Chiropractic Care