No update available on SAE fire
The investigation of the former S.A.E. house fire is ongoing. Police are continuing to conduct interviews with people who might have been involved.
Tech Activities Director Mark Ochsenbein, "It really comes out of the D.A.'s office...how they charge it, who they charge, if they charge anyone."
If the fire is ruled an arson, which is still undetermined, anyone found responsible will be charged with aggravated arson due to the fact a firefighter was injured.
"We are gathering names, we've got information, and we've got the police reports," Ochsenbein said. "It is coming along well."
Sigma Alpha Epsilon continues to operate under the cease-and-desist ordered the day of the incident. This bars the fraternity from all chapter operations with the exception of advisement meetings. It will remain in place until the investigation concludes.
"Whatever we do will be well thought-out," Ochsenbein said. "We're going to do what is best for the University and the students."
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
More The Oracle News Articles
Recent The Oracle News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR THE ORACLE NEWS
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST THE ORACLE NEWS
RECENT THE ORACLE CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Erase Strokes From Your Golf Game -- No Pencil Required
- Boomers Find Reason to Celebrate With Vacations
- Shave Strokes off Your Golf Game -- Without the Eraser
- Stay Cool With a Ceiling Fan as Stylish as It Is Functional
- Have a Blast With the Family This Summer, but Stay Safe
- Chiropractic Careers Are on the Rise
- Choosing the Right Home Health Care Agency
- Pop the Champagne Diamond for Your Seasonal Fashion...
- Managing Pain: Are You Reading Your Medicine Labels?
- Does Your Garbage Want to Be Recycled?