Tracy Lawrence to appear at Rodeo Bobs
Rodeo Bob's is having their annual Tracy Lawrence concert March 13 from 7 p.m. to 2:30 a.m.
Country artist Tracy Lawrence is said to release his 13th studio album, Headlights, Taillights and Radios in spring 2013.
"We are excited to have Tracy back for another concert," Nate Allen, event promoter, said. "We hope to see everyone back again this year."
General admission tickets are $20 in advance, or $25 at the door. A VIP option is available for $30. VIP tickets include pizza and keg beer before the concert. Doors open at 6 p.m. for VIP ticket holders.
There will be 1000 regular admission tickets and 50 VIP tickets sold.
"It is a shock to hear such a big name artist is coming to Bob's," Tiffany Milligan, tech freshman, said. "I feel like Rodeo Bob's is more on the trashy side." Milligan continued to discuss how no seating would cause for her to have a miserable time.
More information on the event is available at facebook.com/events/565532760140930/.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
More tntechoracle News Articles
Recent tntechoracle News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR TNTECHORACLE
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST TNTECHORACLE NEWS
- Tech Activities Board gears up for upcoming events
- Orientation and Student Success begins search for SOAs
- Ice Cream & Stroll event kicks off semester for NPHC
- Army ROTC hosts annual Gold Bar Golf Scramble to fundraise for yearly expences
- Fall Fun Fest brings food and fun to Cookeville square
- SGA reorganizes senators for Independent Programs
- Tech police roll out new parking plan with increased consequences
RECENT TNTECHORACLE CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Cystic Fibrosis Breakthrough for Patients With Fungal...
- Millennials and Health Care
- Is Your Christmas Tree Up to the Task?
- Save Time and Money With a Mail-Order Pharmacy
- How to Store Your Warm Weather Gear for Winter Hibernation
- 5 Ways to Raise Capital and Start a Business
- Have Chronic Pain? Here's a Safer Alternative to Opioids
- Military Training Happens Virtually in Florida
- Out of This World: Challenge Open to 3D Print in Space
- Power Down the AC on National Ceiling Fan Day