Tracy Lawrence to appear at Rodeo Bobs
Rodeo Bob's is having their annual Tracy Lawrence concert March 13 from 7 p.m. to 2:30 a.m.
Country artist Tracy Lawrence is said to release his 13th studio album, Headlights, Taillights and Radios in spring 2013.
"We are excited to have Tracy back for another concert," Nate Allen, event promoter, said. "We hope to see everyone back again this year."
General admission tickets are $20 in advance, or $25 at the door. A VIP option is available for $30. VIP tickets include pizza and keg beer before the concert. Doors open at 6 p.m. for VIP ticket holders.
There will be 1000 regular admission tickets and 50 VIP tickets sold.
"It is a shock to hear such a big name artist is coming to Bob's," Tiffany Milligan, tech freshman, said. "I feel like Rodeo Bob's is more on the trashy side." Milligan continued to discuss how no seating would cause for her to have a miserable time.
More information on the event is available at facebook.com/events/565532760140930/.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
More tntechoracle News Articles
Recent tntechoracle News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR TNTECHORACLE
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST TNTECHORACLE NEWS
- University unveils Tech wall and new logo
- SGA to create focus committees after receiving results from student vote
- Chase Rice wins S.O.L.O. vote for Spring 2016
- IT services relocates location in Volpe Library
- Backdoor Playhouse and Jere Whitson renovations continue through Fall 2017
- New pavilion opens to aid intramural staff with organization
- University room reservation moves to new online system
RECENT TNTECHORACLE CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Hope for Sufferers of Myofascial Pain?
- A Delicious and Warm Pear Salad for Winter
- Major Maryland Piano Store to Close Its Doors
- A Better Valentine's Day Gift for Couples?
- Crowdfunding's Latest Effort: Preventing Youth Sports...
- El Regalo Ideal Para Cualquier Etapa De Tu Relación
- Seeing a Chiropractor First Can Save You Money
- Flu Season Has Arrived: Helpful Tips to Prevent the...
- 2016 Resolutions: Time for an Update?
- GlobalGiving and Athletic Tips Partner to Help Keep Young...