New 'Divergent' readings
"Divergent" fever is rampant around the nation as readers are frantically finishing the trilogy from cover to cover before the film counterpart is released today. However, it appears the dystopian-loving fan base has a couple more readings to finish.
Author Veronica Roth has added on a compendium of five short stories told from Four's perspective called "Four: A Divergent Story Collection."
"Readers will find more of this charismatic character's backstory told from his own perspective," manufacturer Harper Collins publishers said.
The five stories are as follows: "The Transfer," "The Initiate," "The Son," "The Traitor" and "Free Four."
The collection "explores the world of the 'Divergent' series through the eyes of the mysterious but charismatic Tobias Eaton revealing previously unknown facets of his personality, backstory and relationships," according to GoodReads.com.
"The Transfer" was released last year, and the rest of the series will be released July 8, as well as the hardcover compendium.
"The hardcover includes pre-Divergent stories told from Tobias's point of view, along with two exclusive scenes, also told from his point of view," according to Entertainment Weekly. "Each of the stories will be available separately in electronic format."
As a die-hard "Divergent" fan, this add-on series seems to make a good complement to the story, considering most fans ended the series rather annoyed with its finale.
If you are already a "Divergent" fan who wants some clarity and a book to thumb through, you should give this collection a try.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
More tntechoracle News Articles
Recent tntechoracle News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR TNTECHORACLE
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST TNTECHORACLE NEWS
- Tech Activities Board gears up for upcoming events
- Orientation and Student Success begins search for SOAs
- Ice Cream & Stroll event kicks off semester for NPHC
- Army ROTC hosts annual Gold Bar Golf Scramble to fundraise for yearly expences
- Fall Fun Fest brings food and fun to Cookeville square
- SGA reorganizes senators for Independent Programs
- Tech police roll out new parking plan with increased consequences
RECENT TNTECHORACLE CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Protecting Seniors Online from Scams, Hacks and Tax Fraud
- Rehydrating for Optimal Health
- Five Reasons You Need Cell Phone Insurance Now
- The One Super Bowl Fact You Still May Not Know
- Companies Are Discovering That Pittsburgh Is Good for...
- Millennials Go House Hunting, and Here's What They Crave
- Estate Plans: You're Not Doing Anyone a Favor by Avoiding...
- What Would You Have to Give Up to Pay for An Unexpected...
- Four Tips to Keep Your Kids' Teeth Healthy And Clean
- Local Community Newspapers Go Digital
COLLEGE PRESS RELEASES
- N. American Effie Awards Announces 2017 Collegiate Effie Competition
- Students Increasingly Turn To GoFundMe To Pay For College
- O2 BARS: LATEST RAGE AT COLLEGE DE-STRESS, SOCIAL, & WELLNESS EVENTS
- Deadline Approaching for Phi Kappa Phi Study Abroad Grants
- ESA Foundation launches 2017-18 Scholarship Program