New 'Divergent' readings
"Divergent" fever is rampant around the nation as readers are frantically finishing the trilogy from cover to cover before the film counterpart is released today. However, it appears the dystopian-loving fan base has a couple more readings to finish.
Author Veronica Roth has added on a compendium of five short stories told from Four's perspective called "Four: A Divergent Story Collection."
"Readers will find more of this charismatic character's backstory told from his own perspective," manufacturer Harper Collins publishers said.
The five stories are as follows: "The Transfer," "The Initiate," "The Son," "The Traitor" and "Free Four."
The collection "explores the world of the 'Divergent' series through the eyes of the mysterious but charismatic Tobias Eaton revealing previously unknown facets of his personality, backstory and relationships," according to GoodReads.com.
"The Transfer" was released last year, and the rest of the series will be released July 8, as well as the hardcover compendium.
"The hardcover includes pre-Divergent stories told from Tobias's point of view, along with two exclusive scenes, also told from his point of view," according to Entertainment Weekly. "Each of the stories will be available separately in electronic format."
As a die-hard "Divergent" fan, this add-on series seems to make a good complement to the story, considering most fans ended the series rather annoyed with its finale.
If you are already a "Divergent" fan who wants some clarity and a book to thumb through, you should give this collection a try.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
More tntechoracle News Articles
Recent tntechoracle News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR TNTECHORACLE
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST TNTECHORACLE NEWS
- Will next season be better for Golden Eagles?
- Campus placed on yellow status
- Ming Wang gives lecture on life, eye health, music
- Project Plans for new fitness center still being worked out
- Mechanical Engineering wins E-Week 2015
- Dodd represents Tech in USA tryout
- SGA approves S.O.L.O. funding for upcoming events
RECENT TNTECHORACLE CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Beat the Crowds: Visit Europe During the Shoulder Seasons
- Building a Better Bridge From Hospital to Home Health Care
- 8 Tips to Selecting Colors for Your Home's Exterior
- This Year, Make a Goal to Contribute More to Your 401(k)
- Giving the Elderly a Lift -- In Their Home
- 4-H Grown: Alumni Asked to Stand Up and Support STEM...
- Haven't Tried Sardines? Try These
- Weatherizing Your Home Can Mean Big Benefits
- 10 Tips to Stay Safe During Spring Break
- 10 Tips for Staying Safe During Spring Break
COLLEGE PRESS RELEASES
- Rescue your Spring Break with new app dubbed the "Uber of Roadside Assistance"
- First Lady Michelle Obama and the Peace Corps Join Together to Expand Girls' Education
- Potential health risks of hookah smoking are being overlooked by users
- Study Finds College-age Millennials Hopeful for the Future, Worry about Student Loans and Overspending
- RetailMeNot Helps Students Save Money on Spring Break Travel