New 'Divergent' readings
"Divergent" fever is rampant around the nation as readers are frantically finishing the trilogy from cover to cover before the film counterpart is released today. However, it appears the dystopian-loving fan base has a couple more readings to finish.
Author Veronica Roth has added on a compendium of five short stories told from Four's perspective called "Four: A Divergent Story Collection."
"Readers will find more of this charismatic character's backstory told from his own perspective," manufacturer Harper Collins publishers said.
The five stories are as follows: "The Transfer," "The Initiate," "The Son," "The Traitor" and "Free Four."
The collection "explores the world of the 'Divergent' series through the eyes of the mysterious but charismatic Tobias Eaton revealing previously unknown facets of his personality, backstory and relationships," according to GoodReads.com.
"The Transfer" was released last year, and the rest of the series will be released July 8, as well as the hardcover compendium.
"The hardcover includes pre-Divergent stories told from Tobias's point of view, along with two exclusive scenes, also told from his point of view," according to Entertainment Weekly. "Each of the stories will be available separately in electronic format."
As a die-hard "Divergent" fan, this add-on series seems to make a good complement to the story, considering most fans ended the series rather annoyed with its finale.
If you are already a "Divergent" fan who wants some clarity and a book to thumb through, you should give this collection a try.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
More The Oracle News Articles
Recent The Oracle News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR THE ORACLE NEWS
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST THE ORACLE NEWS
RECENT THE ORACLE CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Family-Friendly Programming Storms The Weather Channel
- Carrageenan: Sustainability From Farm to Table
- Every Room Tells a Story if You Set the Stage
- Guiding Treatment of Advanced Breast Cancer Using Subtypes
- Taking the High Road to Scotland
- Fall Foes: Watch out for These Stinging Insects
- Supporting Arts in Education
- Fishing and Boating are Great Activities for the Entire...
- Don't Get Blindsided by the Sticker Shock of College
- Your Online Reputation: Handle With Care