New 'Divergent' readings
"Divergent" fever is rampant around the nation as readers are frantically finishing the trilogy from cover to cover before the film counterpart is released today. However, it appears the dystopian-loving fan base has a couple more readings to finish.
Author Veronica Roth has added on a compendium of five short stories told from Four's perspective called "Four: A Divergent Story Collection."
"Readers will find more of this charismatic character's backstory told from his own perspective," manufacturer Harper Collins publishers said.
The five stories are as follows: "The Transfer," "The Initiate," "The Son," "The Traitor" and "Free Four."
The collection "explores the world of the 'Divergent' series through the eyes of the mysterious but charismatic Tobias Eaton revealing previously unknown facets of his personality, backstory and relationships," according to GoodReads.com.
"The Transfer" was released last year, and the rest of the series will be released July 8, as well as the hardcover compendium.
"The hardcover includes pre-Divergent stories told from Tobias's point of view, along with two exclusive scenes, also told from his point of view," according to Entertainment Weekly. "Each of the stories will be available separately in electronic format."
As a die-hard "Divergent" fan, this add-on series seems to make a good complement to the story, considering most fans ended the series rather annoyed with its finale.
If you are already a "Divergent" fan who wants some clarity and a book to thumb through, you should give this collection a try.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
More tntechoracle News Articles
Recent tntechoracle News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR TNTECHORACLE
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST TNTECHORACLE NEWS
- Tech Activities Board gears up for upcoming events
- Orientation and Student Success begins search for SOAs
- Ice Cream & Stroll event kicks off semester for NPHC
- Army ROTC hosts annual Gold Bar Golf Scramble to fundraise for yearly expences
- Fall Fun Fest brings food and fun to Cookeville square
- SGA reorganizes senators for Independent Programs
- Tech police roll out new parking plan with increased consequences
RECENT TNTECHORACLE CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Zulily Helps Moms Navigate the "Fourth Trimester" in Style
- Veteran Raises Capital Via Alternative Financing
- Stop Pests This Spring With These Safe, Simple Steps
- Have a Blast This Spring Break With These Must-Have...
- Seniors Find That Doing Good Is Good For You
- University Students Take Top Honors at CME Group's Annual...
- Telecom and Cloud Service Options Expand in Africa
- Depression Sufferers Find Hope With New Sound Technology
- Going With Your Gut -- Virtual Colonoscopy Simplifies...
- Entrepreneurs Provide TIPS! Monthly Yield Now Makes Sense
COLLEGE PRESS RELEASES
- Deadline Approaching for Phi Kappa Phi Award Programs
- Applications Available for Phi Kappa Phi Student Leadership Summit
- GREEN AMERICA: ONE MILLION TREES COULD BE SAVED EACH YEAR IF UNIVERSITIES SWITCHED TO ONLY RECYCLED PAPER FOR ALUMNI MAGAZINES
- Deadline Approaching for the Phi Kappa Phi Fellowship Program
- Entries Are Open for 9th Annual SVG/NACDA College Sports Media Awards