Nietzsche was wrong: "God's Not Dead" impresses
On Saturday, March 22, I went to see 'God's Not Dead.' I fell in love with the movie and the message.
The cinematography was amazing for a PUREFLIX film. The last few I saw on Netflix were lacking in this department. But 'God's Not Dead' is by far one of the best Christian movies released since Mel Gibson's 'The Passion of Christ.'
There was probably only one place where the cinematography was seriously lacking. Kevin Sorbo's character is killed in a hit-and-run while crossing the street and they did this strange slow motion of him falling to the ground after being struck by the vehicle. It was honestly laughable at the worst moment for laughing.
I believe this film wins in the acting department, also. Most Christian films lack a sense of importance or true emotion. The actors really connected to their roles and it left the audience in tears, clapping or yelling "amen."
I love that there were a few big name people in it, too. 'Duck Dynasty' made an appearance and The Newsboys stole the show with leading someone to Christ.
The music was relevant to the plot line and the returning theme of "God is good, all the time, and all the time, God is good," was able to be funny but serious.
The message was relevant and hard-hitting. I believe college students should invest some money in attending this film. Whether you care for Christianity or not, seeing every side of the wheel we call America makes you a better person.
Don't just wave it away because it is a Christian film, see it because someone, me, dares you.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
More tntechoracle News Articles
Recent tntechoracle News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR TNTECHORACLE NEWS
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST TNTECHORACLE NEWS
RECENT TNTECHORACLE CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Smartphone to Become Wallet -- Are Customers, Businesses...
- Grandparents, Keep Your Meds Up and Away From Young Children
- As Insurers End Coverage for Compounded Drugs, Patients...
- 4 Tips to Start Your Day a Little Earlier
- Join the Force to Fight Lung Cancer in Women
- If You Want to Help Avoid Back Problems, Stop Slouching
- Common-Sense Strategies From a Natural Marketing Guru
- 10 Steps to Help Older Adults Prevent Slips, Trips and Falls
- Stay Cool for Next to Nothing: Power Down the AC on...
- Family-Friendly Programming Storms The Weather Channel
COLLEGE PRESS RELEASES
- USA NETWORK AND VERIZON LAUNCH THE “CHARACTERS UNITE COLLEGE TOUR” COMPETITION FOR STUDENTS TO BRING A USA NETWORK CELEBRITY AND A WORTHY CAUSE TO THEIR CAMPUS
- WHEN GEORGIA SMILED: THE ROBIN MCGRAW REVELATION FOUNDATION TEAMS WITH PIVOT AND STUDENTS OF THE WORLD TO LAUNCH THE #iASPIRE GRANT CONTEST
- Latino Groups Launch National Campaign to Deliver Record Latino Turnout for 2014 Midterm Elections
- The Power of Peer Support: Sheryl Sandberg's "Lean In" Hits Campuses
- Cengage Learning and Flashnotes.com Form Strategic Partnership