Nietzsche was wrong: "God's Not Dead" impresses
On Saturday, March 22, I went to see 'God's Not Dead.' I fell in love with the movie and the message.
The cinematography was amazing for a PUREFLIX film. The last few I saw on Netflix were lacking in this department. But 'God's Not Dead' is by far one of the best Christian movies released since Mel Gibson's 'The Passion of Christ.'
There was probably only one place where the cinematography was seriously lacking. Kevin Sorbo's character is killed in a hit-and-run while crossing the street and they did this strange slow motion of him falling to the ground after being struck by the vehicle. It was honestly laughable at the worst moment for laughing.
I believe this film wins in the acting department, also. Most Christian films lack a sense of importance or true emotion. The actors really connected to their roles and it left the audience in tears, clapping or yelling "amen."
I love that there were a few big name people in it, too. 'Duck Dynasty' made an appearance and The Newsboys stole the show with leading someone to Christ.
The music was relevant to the plot line and the returning theme of "God is good, all the time, and all the time, God is good," was able to be funny but serious.
The message was relevant and hard-hitting. I believe college students should invest some money in attending this film. Whether you care for Christianity or not, seeing every side of the wheel we call America makes you a better person.
Don't just wave it away because it is a Christian film, see it because someone, me, dares you.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
More tntechoracle News Articles
Recent tntechoracle News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR TNTECHORACLE NEWS
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST TNTECHORACLE NEWS
- Volleyball serves up OVC success
- Quidditch takes down a dozen in Gold Cup
- Awesome Eagle hits Smashville as guest mascot at Thursday's Predators game
- Craft beer festival brews up good times in Dogwood Park
- Craven has a cravin' for good, local craft beer
- Where are there ghosts on campus?
- Area haunted attractions bring fun, horror to all ages
RECENT TNTECHORACLE CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Skydiving Vikings to Deliver Minnesota's Game Ball
- IRS Warns Taxpayers of Latest Phone Fraud Scam
- Putting Your Vacation Home to Work for You
- Finding Answers to Growing Concerns About Water Fluoridation
- Empowering People to Regain Their Mobility
- On-Site Workplace Health Clinics Emphasize Chiropractic Care
- 5 Important Tips for Choosing a Medicare Health Plan
- Welcome Your Holiday Guests With Inviting Lighting
- A New Prescription for Finding the Right Doctor
- Be on the Lookout for These Invasive Species
COLLEGE PRESS RELEASES
- College women switching to Sobrr this Halloween as the best app for fun -- and finding soul mates.
- Win $1,000 to Study Abroad in Italy. The ItaliaRail Study Abroad in Italy Scholarship for Spring 2015 is now accepting applications.
- 7 Tips for Scoring a Tailgating Touchdown
- Renowned Engineer Ric Bradshaw Conducts Fujifilm-Sponsored Campus Tour on Tape Technology
- 5 DAYS ONLY! Semi Annual Consignment Sale!