Predators to host 'College Nights' again this season
Hockey games tend to get pricey, but the Nashville Predators are offering discounted ticket prices on college nights when students present their college id at the ticket office.
There are eight college night games between February and April. The first is Feb. 7 at 7 p.m. when the Predators take on the LA Kings.
Upper bowl tickets are on sale for $15 and lower bowl tickets for $30.
Tech student Callen Harrell has attended many college nights at the Bridgestone Arena. "I think it brings a younger, more energetic crowd to an already famously rowdy arena," said Harrell. "You're guaranteed to have fun whether the Preds win or lose, and if you don't then you went with the wrong people."
The Bridgestone Arena is one hour and 20 minutes away from TTU's campus. It is located at 501 Broadway, Nashville, TN, 37203.
For those who want to head down before the game to grab a bite to eat, Broadway is the place to be. A popular, but more expensive place to go is Palm restaurant, located across the street from the arena. A few blocks up on the corner of Third and Commerce, Demos' is an inexpensive restaurant with quality food.
"Hockey games are a lot of fun," said TTU freshmen, Cara Hughey. "I have never been to a Nashville Predators game but hearing about college night makes me really want to check it out sometime."
Parking is available throughout the city with prices averaging at $10.
For more information about college night events you can visit their website at predators.nhl.com/club/page.htm?id=59230.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
More tntechoracle News Articles
Recent tntechoracle News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR TNTECHORACLE
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST TNTECHORACLE NEWS
- Tech Activities Board gears up for upcoming events
- Orientation and Student Success begins search for SOAs
- Ice Cream & Stroll event kicks off semester for NPHC
- Army ROTC hosts annual Gold Bar Golf Scramble to fundraise for yearly expences
- Fall Fun Fest brings food and fun to Cookeville square
- SGA reorganizes senators for Independent Programs
- Tech police roll out new parking plan with increased consequences
RECENT TNTECHORACLE CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- News Site Rantt Takes The Time to Get It Right
- The Opioid Crisis' Latest Victims: Addicted Babies
- The Importance of Protecting Patents
- Zulily Helps Moms Navigate the "Fourth Trimester" in Style
- Veteran Raises Capital Via Alternative Financing
- Stop Pests This Spring With These Safe, Simple Steps
- Have a Blast This Spring Break With These Must-Have...
- Seniors Find That Doing Good Is Good For You
- University Students Take Top Honors at CME Group's Annual...
- Telecom and Cloud Service Options Expand in Africa
COLLEGE PRESS RELEASES
- Deadline Approaching for Phi Kappa Phi Award Programs
- Applications Available for Phi Kappa Phi Student Leadership Summit
- GREEN AMERICA: ONE MILLION TREES COULD BE SAVED EACH YEAR IF UNIVERSITIES SWITCHED TO ONLY RECYCLED PAPER FOR ALUMNI MAGAZINES
- Deadline Approaching for the Phi Kappa Phi Fellowship Program
- Entries Are Open for 9th Annual SVG/NACDA College Sports Media Awards