Predators to host 'College Nights' again this season
Hockey games tend to get pricey, but the Nashville Predators are offering discounted ticket prices on college nights when students present their college id at the ticket office.
There are eight college night games between February and April. The first is Feb. 7 at 7 p.m. when the Predators take on the LA Kings.
Upper bowl tickets are on sale for $15 and lower bowl tickets for $30.
Tech student Callen Harrell has attended many college nights at the Bridgestone Arena. "I think it brings a younger, more energetic crowd to an already famously rowdy arena," said Harrell. "You're guaranteed to have fun whether the Preds win or lose, and if you don't then you went with the wrong people."
The Bridgestone Arena is one hour and 20 minutes away from TTU's campus. It is located at 501 Broadway, Nashville, TN, 37203.
For those who want to head down before the game to grab a bite to eat, Broadway is the place to be. A popular, but more expensive place to go is Palm restaurant, located across the street from the arena. A few blocks up on the corner of Third and Commerce, Demos' is an inexpensive restaurant with quality food.
"Hockey games are a lot of fun," said TTU freshmen, Cara Hughey. "I have never been to a Nashville Predators game but hearing about college night makes me really want to check it out sometime."
Parking is available throughout the city with prices averaging at $10.
For more information about college night events you can visit their website at predators.nhl.com/club/page.htm?id=59230.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
More tntechoracle News Articles
Recent tntechoracle News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR TNTECHORACLE
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST TNTECHORACLE NEWS
- Will next season be better for Golden Eagles?
- Campus placed on yellow status
- Ming Wang gives lecture on life, eye health, music
- Project Plans for new fitness center still being worked out
- Mechanical Engineering wins E-Week 2015
- Dodd represents Tech in USA tryout
- SGA approves S.O.L.O. funding for upcoming events
RECENT TNTECHORACLE CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Giving the Elderly a Lift -- In Their Home
- 4-H Grown: Alumni Asked to Stand Up and Support STEM...
- Haven't Tried Sardines? Try These
- Weatherizing Your Home Can Mean Big Benefits
- 10 Tips to Stay Safe During Spring Break
- 10 Tips for Staying Safe During Spring Break
- 3 Things to Know Before Ride-Booking a Car
- For Advanced Heart Failure Patients, There Is Hope
- Bringing Chiropractic to the Little League
- Singapore Pastor Kong Hee Maintains Innocence, Gains...
COLLEGE PRESS RELEASES
- Study Finds College-age Millennials Hopeful for the Future, Worry about Student Loans and Overspending
- RetailMeNot Helps Students Save Money on Spring Break Travel
- Visit Virtual Study Abroad Fair on February 25 to explore study abroad options and win prizes
- Students kill three birds with one stone
- Sodexo Expands Ongoing Commitment to More Humane Supply Chain through its Comprehensive Animal Welfare Policy