Predators to host 'College Nights' again this season
Hockey games tend to get pricey, but the Nashville Predators are offering discounted ticket prices on college nights when students present their college id at the ticket office.
There are eight college night games between February and April. The first is Feb. 7 at 7 p.m. when the Predators take on the LA Kings.
Upper bowl tickets are on sale for $15 and lower bowl tickets for $30.
Tech student Callen Harrell has attended many college nights at the Bridgestone Arena. "I think it brings a younger, more energetic crowd to an already famously rowdy arena," said Harrell. "You're guaranteed to have fun whether the Preds win or lose, and if you don't then you went with the wrong people."
The Bridgestone Arena is one hour and 20 minutes away from TTU's campus. It is located at 501 Broadway, Nashville, TN, 37203.
For those who want to head down before the game to grab a bite to eat, Broadway is the place to be. A popular, but more expensive place to go is Palm restaurant, located across the street from the arena. A few blocks up on the corner of Third and Commerce, Demos' is an inexpensive restaurant with quality food.
"Hockey games are a lot of fun," said TTU freshmen, Cara Hughey. "I have never been to a Nashville Predators game but hearing about college night makes me really want to check it out sometime."
Parking is available throughout the city with prices averaging at $10.
For more information about college night events you can visit their website at predators.nhl.com/club/page.htm?id=59230.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
More tntechoracle News Articles
Recent tntechoracle News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR TNTECHORACLE
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST TNTECHORACLE NEWS
- Tech Activities Board gears up for upcoming events
- Orientation and Student Success begins search for SOAs
- Ice Cream & Stroll event kicks off semester for NPHC
- Army ROTC hosts annual Gold Bar Golf Scramble to fundraise for yearly expences
- Fall Fun Fest brings food and fun to Cookeville square
- SGA reorganizes senators for Independent Programs
- Tech police roll out new parking plan with increased consequences
RECENT TNTECHORACLE CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Protecting Seniors Online from Scams, Hacks and Tax Fraud
- Rehydrating for Optimal Health
- Five Reasons You Need Cell Phone Insurance Now
- The One Super Bowl Fact You Still May Not Know
- Companies Are Discovering That Pittsburgh Is Good for...
- Millennials Go House Hunting, and Here's What They Crave
- Estate Plans: You're Not Doing Anyone a Favor by Avoiding...
- What Would You Have to Give Up to Pay for An Unexpected...
- Four Tips to Keep Your Kids' Teeth Healthy And Clean
- Local Community Newspapers Go Digital
COLLEGE PRESS RELEASES
- N. American Effie Awards Announces 2017 Collegiate Effie Competition
- Students Increasingly Turn To GoFundMe To Pay For College
- O2 BARS: LATEST RAGE AT COLLEGE DE-STRESS, SOCIAL, & WELLNESS EVENTS
- Deadline Approaching for Phi Kappa Phi Study Abroad Grants
- ESA Foundation launches 2017-18 Scholarship Program