Predators to host 'College Nights' again this season
Hockey games tend to get pricey, but the Nashville Predators are offering discounted ticket prices on college nights when students present their college id at the ticket office.
There are eight college night games between February and April. The first is Feb. 7 at 7 p.m. when the Predators take on the LA Kings.
Upper bowl tickets are on sale for $15 and lower bowl tickets for $30.
Tech student Callen Harrell has attended many college nights at the Bridgestone Arena. "I think it brings a younger, more energetic crowd to an already famously rowdy arena," said Harrell. "You're guaranteed to have fun whether the Preds win or lose, and if you don't then you went with the wrong people."
The Bridgestone Arena is one hour and 20 minutes away from TTU's campus. It is located at 501 Broadway, Nashville, TN, 37203.
For those who want to head down before the game to grab a bite to eat, Broadway is the place to be. A popular, but more expensive place to go is Palm restaurant, located across the street from the arena. A few blocks up on the corner of Third and Commerce, Demos' is an inexpensive restaurant with quality food.
"Hockey games are a lot of fun," said TTU freshmen, Cara Hughey. "I have never been to a Nashville Predators game but hearing about college night makes me really want to check it out sometime."
Parking is available throughout the city with prices averaging at $10.
For more information about college night events you can visit their website at predators.nhl.com/club/page.htm?id=59230.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
More tntechoracle News Articles
Recent tntechoracle News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR TNTECHORACLE
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST TNTECHORACLE NEWS
- Tech Activities Board gears up for upcoming events
- Orientation and Student Success begins search for SOAs
- Ice Cream & Stroll event kicks off semester for NPHC
- Army ROTC hosts annual Gold Bar Golf Scramble to fundraise for yearly expences
- Fall Fun Fest brings food and fun to Cookeville square
- SGA reorganizes senators for Independent Programs
- Tech police roll out new parking plan with increased consequences
RECENT TNTECHORACLE CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Yes, Olivia, There Is a Santa, and He's Calling You
- Got Tech Neck? Here's Some Advice.
- Three Simple Swaps for a Healthier Lunch
- Epilepsy Awareness Day 2016 Largest Turnout Ever
- Give the Gift of Connectivity, Without the Stress
- New Cancer Treatment Continues to Progress By Filing for...
- How Many Years Does it Take to Become a Doctor of...
- Many Working Mothers Can't Afford Their Health Insurance...
- A Date with Destiny: Video Games Teach Kids Life Lessons
- The Magic Number for Millennials: $51,000
COLLEGE PRESS RELEASES
- MAX FROST RELEASES NEW VIDEO FOR INFECTIOUS TRACK "ADDERALL"
- PEPSICO AND 21ST CENTURY FOX ANNOUNCE "THE SEARCH FOR HIDDEN FIGURES"
- The Most Popular Entry-Level Jobs and Companies for College Graduates
- National Meningitis Association Urges Students to take Pledge2Prevent
- American Cancer Society and CVS Health Foundation Award Grants to Help 20 Colleges and Universities Go Tobacco-Free in Largest Initiative of Its Kind