Taco Bell thinks outside the biscuit
Fourthmeal, meet Fifthmeal.
Taco Bell's new breakfast menu rolled out nationwide on March 27 and features new additions such as the Waffle Taco and A.M. Crunchwrap.
"Fans already like to come to Taco Bell for lunch and dinner, and they share with us their love of late night," Brian Niccol, Taco Bell President, said. "Now they're not just asking, but telling us they want Taco Bell breakfast."
The Waffle Taco is a combination of sausage or bacon, scrambled eggs, shredded cheese and optional syrup wrapped in a waffle. It has been the largest source of buzz surrounding the new breakfast menu lineup.
Another new contender in the breakfast menu is the A.M. Crunchwrap. Consisting of scrambled eggs, melted cheese, a creamy jalapeÃ±o sauce, a hash brown patty, and a choice of bacon, sausage or steak, the morning crunchwrap is Taco Bell's response to breakfast items elsewhere such as the McMuffin.
Some Tech students are already speaking highly of Taco Bell's new lineup, but not everyone agrees.
"I really like breakfast," student Wes Byrne said. "Sometimes, you just want fast food."
"[The A.M. Crunchwrap] was smaller than I thought it would be," student Sidney Byrne said.
"My least favorite part of it is that they stop serving it at 11 a.m.," Brandon Wilson, also a student, said. "But, I will absolutely be returning to Taco Bell for breakfast."
Other breakfast menu items include the A.M. Grilled Taco, Sausage Flatbread Melt, Steak and Egg Burrito, Breakfast Burrito, Cinnabon Delights, hash browns, premium hot coffee and Tropicana orange juice.
Taco Bell's breakfast menu is served from 7 a.m. to 11 a.m. and is offered at more than 5,500 locations nationwide.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
More tntechoracle News Articles
Recent tntechoracle News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR TNTECHORACLE
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST TNTECHORACLE NEWS
- 'Stranger Things' continues Netflix's reign of originality
- Radiohead Welcomes The Past With 'Burn The Witch'
- Oldham and Haslam host forum for campus body about FOCUS act
- ‘I Heart Tech’ week to begin during Tech’s dead week
- Student survey measures campus sustainability
- Public Relations club pairs with Cookeville Fire Department to install smoke...
- Barketing in the Quad to aide Putnam County Animal Shelter
RECENT TNTECHORACLE CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Driver Safety: New Tips for Road Trips
- What to Ask About the Medicines You Take
- Summer Is the Perfect Time to Catch Up on Some Reading
- There's At Least One Thing Americans Are Satisfied With
- What to Look for in a New House This Home Buying Season
- Is Your Eye Makeup Making You Sick? What You Need to Know
- Biotech Companies Are Still the "It" Stock to Have in...
- Give Seniors a Lift With Household Chores
- On the Brink: Africa Viewed As Growth Target for Telecom
- Protect Your Family With Encryption
COLLEGE PRESS RELEASES
- Higher Education Goes Solar to Charge Mobile Devices
- Course Hero Beats Donation Goal for Books for Africa
- Course Hero Receives 2016 Top Workplace Award from Bay Area News Group
- Citavi Offers Summer Thesis-Writing Toolkit for Graduate Students
- Course Hero Welcomes Dr. Arthur Levine to their Advisory Board