Taco Bell thinks outside the biscuit
Fourthmeal, meet Fifthmeal.
Taco Bell's new breakfast menu rolled out nationwide on March 27 and features new additions such as the Waffle Taco and A.M. Crunchwrap.
"Fans already like to come to Taco Bell for lunch and dinner, and they share with us their love of late night," Brian Niccol, Taco Bell President, said. "Now they're not just asking, but telling us they want Taco Bell breakfast."
The Waffle Taco is a combination of sausage or bacon, scrambled eggs, shredded cheese and optional syrup wrapped in a waffle. It has been the largest source of buzz surrounding the new breakfast menu lineup.
Another new contender in the breakfast menu is the A.M. Crunchwrap. Consisting of scrambled eggs, melted cheese, a creamy jalapeÃ±o sauce, a hash brown patty, and a choice of bacon, sausage or steak, the morning crunchwrap is Taco Bell's response to breakfast items elsewhere such as the McMuffin.
Some Tech students are already speaking highly of Taco Bell's new lineup, but not everyone agrees.
"I really like breakfast," student Wes Byrne said. "Sometimes, you just want fast food."
"[The A.M. Crunchwrap] was smaller than I thought it would be," student Sidney Byrne said.
"My least favorite part of it is that they stop serving it at 11 a.m.," Brandon Wilson, also a student, said. "But, I will absolutely be returning to Taco Bell for breakfast."
Other breakfast menu items include the A.M. Grilled Taco, Sausage Flatbread Melt, Steak and Egg Burrito, Breakfast Burrito, Cinnabon Delights, hash browns, premium hot coffee and Tropicana orange juice.
Taco Bell's breakfast menu is served from 7 a.m. to 11 a.m. and is offered at more than 5,500 locations nationwide.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
More tntechoracle News Articles
Recent tntechoracle News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR TNTECHORACLE NEWS
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST TNTECHORACLE NEWS
- Purple Pride introduced to Cookeville preschoolers
- Street Preachers Return to South Patio
- Internet Outages affect campus productivity, Frontier fixes connectivity
- Flight Plan sets out to increase freshman retention
- Career Services plans for upcoming Oct. Career Fair
- Cookeville highlighted in 'Cookevegas' app
- Neon Trees to take stage in Hoop Tuesday
RECENT TNTECHORACLE CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Wondering if it's Time to Buy a New Car? Just Check Your...
- Smartphone to Become Wallet -- Are Customers, Businesses...
- Grandparents, Keep Your Meds Up and Away From Young Children
- As Insurers End Coverage for Compounded Drugs, Patients...
- 4 Tips to Start Your Day a Little Earlier
- Join the Force to Fight Lung Cancer in Women
- If You Want to Help Avoid Back Problems, Stop Slouching
- Common-Sense Strategies From a Natural Marketing Guru
- 10 Steps to Help Older Adults Prevent Slips, Trips and Falls
- Stay Cool for Next to Nothing: Power Down the AC on...
COLLEGE PRESS RELEASES
- Over 2,000 Groups Prepare to “Hit the Streets” with Volunteers and Celebrities for National Voter Registration Day on September 23, 2014
- Peace Corps Director Calls on College Students to Make a Difference After Graduation Through International Service
- USA NETWORK AND VERIZON LAUNCH THE “CHARACTERS UNITE COLLEGE TOUR” COMPETITION FOR STUDENTS TO BRING A USA NETWORK CELEBRITY AND A WORTHY CAUSE TO THEIR CAMPUS
- WHEN GEORGIA SMILED: THE ROBIN MCGRAW REVELATION FOUNDATION TEAMS WITH PIVOT AND STUDENTS OF THE WORLD TO LAUNCH THE #iASPIRE GRANT CONTEST
- Latino Groups Launch National Campaign to Deliver Record Latino Turnout for 2014 Midterm Elections