Taco Bell thinks outside the biscuit
Fourthmeal, meet Fifthmeal.
Taco Bell's new breakfast menu rolled out nationwide on March 27 and features new additions such as the Waffle Taco and A.M. Crunchwrap.
"Fans already like to come to Taco Bell for lunch and dinner, and they share with us their love of late night," Brian Niccol, Taco Bell President, said. "Now they're not just asking, but telling us they want Taco Bell breakfast."
The Waffle Taco is a combination of sausage or bacon, scrambled eggs, shredded cheese and optional syrup wrapped in a waffle. It has been the largest source of buzz surrounding the new breakfast menu lineup.
Another new contender in the breakfast menu is the A.M. Crunchwrap. Consisting of scrambled eggs, melted cheese, a creamy jalapeÃ±o sauce, a hash brown patty, and a choice of bacon, sausage or steak, the morning crunchwrap is Taco Bell's response to breakfast items elsewhere such as the McMuffin.
Some Tech students are already speaking highly of Taco Bell's new lineup, but not everyone agrees.
"I really like breakfast," student Wes Byrne said. "Sometimes, you just want fast food."
"[The A.M. Crunchwrap] was smaller than I thought it would be," student Sidney Byrne said.
"My least favorite part of it is that they stop serving it at 11 a.m.," Brandon Wilson, also a student, said. "But, I will absolutely be returning to Taco Bell for breakfast."
Other breakfast menu items include the A.M. Grilled Taco, Sausage Flatbread Melt, Steak and Egg Burrito, Breakfast Burrito, Cinnabon Delights, hash browns, premium hot coffee and Tropicana orange juice.
Taco Bell's breakfast menu is served from 7 a.m. to 11 a.m. and is offered at more than 5,500 locations nationwide.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
More tntechoracle News Articles
Recent tntechoracle News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR TNTECHORACLE NEWS
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST TNTECHORACLE NEWS
- Volleyball serves up OVC success
- Quidditch takes down a dozen in Gold Cup
- Awesome Eagle hits Smashville as guest mascot at Thursday's Predators game
- Craft beer festival brews up good times in Dogwood Park
- Craven has a cravin' for good, local craft beer
- Where are there ghosts on campus?
- Area haunted attractions bring fun, horror to all ages
RECENT TNTECHORACLE CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Skydiving Vikings to Deliver Minnesota's Game Ball
- IRS Warns Taxpayers of Latest Phone Fraud Scam
- Putting Your Vacation Home to Work for You
- Finding Answers to Growing Concerns About Water Fluoridation
- Empowering People to Regain Their Mobility
- On-Site Workplace Health Clinics Emphasize Chiropractic Care
- 5 Important Tips for Choosing a Medicare Health Plan
- Welcome Your Holiday Guests With Inviting Lighting
- A New Prescription for Finding the Right Doctor
- Be on the Lookout for These Invasive Species
COLLEGE PRESS RELEASES
- College women switching to Sobrr this Halloween as the best app for fun -- and finding soul mates.
- Win $1,000 to Study Abroad in Italy. The ItaliaRail Study Abroad in Italy Scholarship for Spring 2015 is now accepting applications.
- 7 Tips for Scoring a Tailgating Touchdown
- Renowned Engineer Ric Bradshaw Conducts Fujifilm-Sponsored Campus Tour on Tape Technology
- 5 DAYS ONLY! Semi Annual Consignment Sale!