Taco Bell thinks outside the biscuit
Fourthmeal, meet Fifthmeal.
Taco Bell's new breakfast menu rolled out nationwide on March 27 and features new additions such as the Waffle Taco and A.M. Crunchwrap.
"Fans already like to come to Taco Bell for lunch and dinner, and they share with us their love of late night," Brian Niccol, Taco Bell President, said. "Now they're not just asking, but telling us they want Taco Bell breakfast."
The Waffle Taco is a combination of sausage or bacon, scrambled eggs, shredded cheese and optional syrup wrapped in a waffle. It has been the largest source of buzz surrounding the new breakfast menu lineup.
Another new contender in the breakfast menu is the A.M. Crunchwrap. Consisting of scrambled eggs, melted cheese, a creamy jalapeÃ±o sauce, a hash brown patty, and a choice of bacon, sausage or steak, the morning crunchwrap is Taco Bell's response to breakfast items elsewhere such as the McMuffin.
Some Tech students are already speaking highly of Taco Bell's new lineup, but not everyone agrees.
"I really like breakfast," student Wes Byrne said. "Sometimes, you just want fast food."
"[The A.M. Crunchwrap] was smaller than I thought it would be," student Sidney Byrne said.
"My least favorite part of it is that they stop serving it at 11 a.m.," Brandon Wilson, also a student, said. "But, I will absolutely be returning to Taco Bell for breakfast."
Other breakfast menu items include the A.M. Grilled Taco, Sausage Flatbread Melt, Steak and Egg Burrito, Breakfast Burrito, Cinnabon Delights, hash browns, premium hot coffee and Tropicana orange juice.
Taco Bell's breakfast menu is served from 7 a.m. to 11 a.m. and is offered at more than 5,500 locations nationwide.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
More tntechoracle News Articles
Recent tntechoracle News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR TNTECHORACLE
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST TNTECHORACLE NEWS
- 'The Hunting Ground' sheds light on campus rape epidemic
- Seeing the man behind the badge
- Sticks and Stones: Why words can hurt the most
- TKE brother found unresponsive in fraternity house
- Davis, Payne discuss their keys to success this season
- Soccer improves to 3-0 in OVC after winning conference home opener
- De Niro and Hathaway charm the audience with their dynamic chemistry
RECENT TNTECHORACLE CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Firefighter Battles Flames and Cancer
- Winter Is Coming: Is Your Fuel Ready?
- Could The Movie Studio be the Next Heavy Hitter?
- Can Insurance Companies Adapt to Today's Fast-Paced...
- Help Fund Your Favorite School Cause One Apple at a Time
- New TIPS Program Focuses on Preventing Youth Sports Injuries
- Don't Let Spooky Pests Haunt Your Home This Fall
- Weight Loss Procedure Hits a Nerve -- Literally
- Clues in the Attic: Pre-Winter Roof Checkups Made Easy
- Feeding Your Joints to Stay on the Move