Taco Bell thinks outside the biscuit
Fourthmeal, meet Fifthmeal.
Taco Bell's new breakfast menu rolled out nationwide on March 27 and features new additions such as the Waffle Taco and A.M. Crunchwrap.
"Fans already like to come to Taco Bell for lunch and dinner, and they share with us their love of late night," Brian Niccol, Taco Bell President, said. "Now they're not just asking, but telling us they want Taco Bell breakfast."
The Waffle Taco is a combination of sausage or bacon, scrambled eggs, shredded cheese and optional syrup wrapped in a waffle. It has been the largest source of buzz surrounding the new breakfast menu lineup.
Another new contender in the breakfast menu is the A.M. Crunchwrap. Consisting of scrambled eggs, melted cheese, a creamy jalapeÃ±o sauce, a hash brown patty, and a choice of bacon, sausage or steak, the morning crunchwrap is Taco Bell's response to breakfast items elsewhere such as the McMuffin.
Some Tech students are already speaking highly of Taco Bell's new lineup, but not everyone agrees.
"I really like breakfast," student Wes Byrne said. "Sometimes, you just want fast food."
"[The A.M. Crunchwrap] was smaller than I thought it would be," student Sidney Byrne said.
"My least favorite part of it is that they stop serving it at 11 a.m.," Brandon Wilson, also a student, said. "But, I will absolutely be returning to Taco Bell for breakfast."
Other breakfast menu items include the A.M. Grilled Taco, Sausage Flatbread Melt, Steak and Egg Burrito, Breakfast Burrito, Cinnabon Delights, hash browns, premium hot coffee and Tropicana orange juice.
Taco Bell's breakfast menu is served from 7 a.m. to 11 a.m. and is offered at more than 5,500 locations nationwide.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
More tntechoracle News Articles
Recent tntechoracle News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR TNTECHORACLE
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST TNTECHORACLE NEWS
- Will next season be better for Golden Eagles?
- Campus placed on yellow status
- Ming Wang gives lecture on life, eye health, music
- Project Plans for new fitness center still being worked out
- Mechanical Engineering wins E-Week 2015
- Dodd represents Tech in USA tryout
- SGA approves S.O.L.O. funding for upcoming events
RECENT TNTECHORACLE CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Giving the Elderly a Lift -- In Their Home
- 4-H Grown: Alumni Asked to Stand Up and Support STEM...
- Haven't Tried Sardines? Try These
- Weatherizing Your Home Can Mean Big Benefits
- 10 Tips to Stay Safe During Spring Break
- 10 Tips for Staying Safe During Spring Break
- 3 Things to Know Before Ride-Booking a Car
- For Advanced Heart Failure Patients, There Is Hope
- Bringing Chiropractic to the Little League
- Singapore Pastor Kong Hee Maintains Innocence, Gains...
COLLEGE PRESS RELEASES
- Potential health risks of hookah smoking are being overlooked by users
- Study Finds College-age Millennials Hopeful for the Future, Worry about Student Loans and Overspending
- RetailMeNot Helps Students Save Money on Spring Break Travel
- Visit Virtual Study Abroad Fair on February 25 to explore study abroad options and win prizes
- Students kill three birds with one stone