Senior farewell: Amanda Russell
While I'm wonderfully excited about graduation, I'm also terribly sad to leave the place that harbors so many great memories. Daniel, thanks for introducing me to all this stuff I now love to do.
Chris, thanks for all the times you just sat and listened. Alli and Sara, thank you for just being the girls I could always count on.
Ross and LeeAnna, thank you for being the piece of home that was always here for me.
Christine, thank you for .png's, .gif's and consistently spotting my many errors and correcting them. You're going to be great.
And, Luke, thank you so much for the good times and bad, for always being the one person that was there for me through it all.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
Recent The Oracle News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR THE ORACLE NEWS
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST THE ORACLE NEWS
RECENT THE ORACLE CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Don't Get Blindsided by the Sticker Shock of College
- Your Online Reputation: Handle With Care
- Carrageenan: Sustainability From Farm to Table
- For Dwight Clark, the Catch Is Chiropractic Care
- Reducing the Likeliness of Back Surgery With Chiropractic...
- Enhancing the Curb Appeal of Your Home
- Maximize Your Teleconferences With Better Tools
- Two Sides of Curb Appeal: Beauty and Performance
- Using Subtypes to Guide Treatment of Advanced Breast Cancer
- 10 Things to Know About the New HiSET High School...