Kendrick shines in Red Wolf
The Tennessee Tech men's golf team held on for a tie for 11th place at the Red Wolf Intercollegiate at RidgePointe Country Club April 8, holding off a late surge by Northern Iowa while catching the University of New Orleans for the tie.
The Golden Eagles men's team was led by sophomore Bryce Kendrick, who tied for 22nd out of over 100 participants after carding a final round score of 73. He finished the event with a 224 after first and second rounds of 76 and 75. He also helped Tech to a total three-round score of 910 for the tournament.
Finishing second on the team was sophomore Mitch Thomas. Thomas wrapped up play with a 75 for a 228 overall and tied for 35th in the tournament after first and second rounds of 77 and 76, respectively.
Sophomore Adam Cunningham finished third for Tech with a 232, tying for 59th.
Juniors Mason Griffin and Lee Whitehead rounded out the Golden Eagles scoring. Griffin shot a 233 total and Whitehead shot 235.
The Golden Eagles will get one more tune up before the Ohio Valley Conference Championships as the Golden Eagles will head to the UK Bluegrass Invitational hosted by Kentucky this Saturday.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
More tntechoracle News Articles
Recent tntechoracle News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR TNTECHORACLE
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST TNTECHORACLE NEWS
- Tech Activities Board gears up for upcoming events
- Orientation and Student Success begins search for SOAs
- Ice Cream & Stroll event kicks off semester for NPHC
- Army ROTC hosts annual Gold Bar Golf Scramble to fundraise for yearly expences
- Fall Fun Fest brings food and fun to Cookeville square
- SGA reorganizes senators for Independent Programs
- Tech police roll out new parking plan with increased consequences
RECENT TNTECHORACLE CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Cystic Fibrosis Breakthrough for Patients With Fungal...
- Millennials and Health Care
- Is Your Christmas Tree Up to the Task?
- Save Time and Money With a Mail-Order Pharmacy
- How to Store Your Warm Weather Gear for Winter Hibernation
- 5 Ways to Raise Capital and Start a Business
- Have Chronic Pain? Here's a Safer Alternative to Opioids
- Military Training Happens Virtually in Florida
- Out of This World: Challenge Open to 3D Print in Space
- Power Down the AC on National Ceiling Fan Day