Kendrick shines in Red Wolf
The Tennessee Tech men's golf team held on for a tie for 11th place at the Red Wolf Intercollegiate at RidgePointe Country Club April 8, holding off a late surge by Northern Iowa while catching the University of New Orleans for the tie.
The Golden Eagles men's team was led by sophomore Bryce Kendrick, who tied for 22nd out of over 100 participants after carding a final round score of 73. He finished the event with a 224 after first and second rounds of 76 and 75. He also helped Tech to a total three-round score of 910 for the tournament.
Finishing second on the team was sophomore Mitch Thomas. Thomas wrapped up play with a 75 for a 228 overall and tied for 35th in the tournament after first and second rounds of 77 and 76, respectively.
Sophomore Adam Cunningham finished third for Tech with a 232, tying for 59th.
Juniors Mason Griffin and Lee Whitehead rounded out the Golden Eagles scoring. Griffin shot a 233 total and Whitehead shot 235.
The Golden Eagles will get one more tune up before the Ohio Valley Conference Championships as the Golden Eagles will head to the UK Bluegrass Invitational hosted by Kentucky this Saturday.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
More tntechoracle News Articles
Recent tntechoracle News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR TNTECHORACLE
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST TNTECHORACLE NEWS
- 'Stranger Things' continues Netflix's reign of originality
- Radiohead Welcomes The Past With 'Burn The Witch'
- Oldham and Haslam host forum for campus body about FOCUS act
- ‘I Heart Tech’ week to begin during Tech’s dead week
- Student survey measures campus sustainability
- Public Relations club pairs with Cookeville Fire Department to install smoke...
- Barketing in the Quad to aide Putnam County Animal Shelter
RECENT TNTECHORACLE CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Driver Safety: New Tips for Road Trips
- What to Ask About the Medicines You Take
- Summer Is the Perfect Time to Catch Up on Some Reading
- There's At Least One Thing Americans Are Satisfied With
- What to Look for in a New House This Home Buying Season
- Is Your Eye Makeup Making You Sick? What You Need to Know
- Biotech Companies Are Still the "It" Stock to Have in...
- Give Seniors a Lift With Household Chores
- On the Brink: Africa Viewed As Growth Target for Telecom
- Protect Your Family With Encryption
COLLEGE PRESS RELEASES
- Higher Education Goes Solar to Charge Mobile Devices
- Course Hero Beats Donation Goal for Books for Africa
- Course Hero Receives 2016 Top Workplace Award from Bay Area News Group
- Citavi Offers Summer Thesis-Writing Toolkit for Graduate Students
- Course Hero Welcomes Dr. Arthur Levine to their Advisory Board