Kendrick shines in Red Wolf
The Tennessee Tech men's golf team held on for a tie for 11th place at the Red Wolf Intercollegiate at RidgePointe Country Club April 8, holding off a late surge by Northern Iowa while catching the University of New Orleans for the tie.
The Golden Eagles men's team was led by sophomore Bryce Kendrick, who tied for 22nd out of over 100 participants after carding a final round score of 73. He finished the event with a 224 after first and second rounds of 76 and 75. He also helped Tech to a total three-round score of 910 for the tournament.
Finishing second on the team was sophomore Mitch Thomas. Thomas wrapped up play with a 75 for a 228 overall and tied for 35th in the tournament after first and second rounds of 77 and 76, respectively.
Sophomore Adam Cunningham finished third for Tech with a 232, tying for 59th.
Juniors Mason Griffin and Lee Whitehead rounded out the Golden Eagles scoring. Griffin shot a 233 total and Whitehead shot 235.
The Golden Eagles will get one more tune up before the Ohio Valley Conference Championships as the Golden Eagles will head to the UK Bluegrass Invitational hosted by Kentucky this Saturday.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
More The Oracle News Articles
Recent The Oracle News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR THE ORACLE NEWS
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST THE ORACLE NEWS
RECENT THE ORACLE CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Family-Friendly Programming Storms The Weather Channel
- Carrageenan: Sustainability From Farm to Table
- Every Room Tells a Story if You Set the Stage
- Guiding Treatment of Advanced Breast Cancer Using Subtypes
- Taking the High Road to Scotland
- Fall Foes: Watch out for These Stinging Insects
- Supporting Arts in Education
- Fishing and Boating are Great Activities for the Entire...
- Don't Get Blindsided by the Sticker Shock of College
- Your Online Reputation: Handle With Care