Kendrick shines in Red Wolf
The Tennessee Tech men's golf team held on for a tie for 11th place at the Red Wolf Intercollegiate at RidgePointe Country Club April 8, holding off a late surge by Northern Iowa while catching the University of New Orleans for the tie.
The Golden Eagles men's team was led by sophomore Bryce Kendrick, who tied for 22nd out of over 100 participants after carding a final round score of 73. He finished the event with a 224 after first and second rounds of 76 and 75. He also helped Tech to a total three-round score of 910 for the tournament.
Finishing second on the team was sophomore Mitch Thomas. Thomas wrapped up play with a 75 for a 228 overall and tied for 35th in the tournament after first and second rounds of 77 and 76, respectively.
Sophomore Adam Cunningham finished third for Tech with a 232, tying for 59th.
Juniors Mason Griffin and Lee Whitehead rounded out the Golden Eagles scoring. Griffin shot a 233 total and Whitehead shot 235.
The Golden Eagles will get one more tune up before the Ohio Valley Conference Championships as the Golden Eagles will head to the UK Bluegrass Invitational hosted by Kentucky this Saturday.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
More tntechoracle News Articles
Recent tntechoracle News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR TNTECHORACLE
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST TNTECHORACLE NEWS
- Will next season be better for Golden Eagles?
- Campus placed on yellow status
- Ming Wang gives lecture on life, eye health, music
- Project Plans for new fitness center still being worked out
- Mechanical Engineering wins E-Week 2015
- Dodd represents Tech in USA tryout
- SGA approves S.O.L.O. funding for upcoming events
RECENT TNTECHORACLE CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Building a Better Bridge From Hospital to Home Health Care
- 8 Tips to Selecting Colors for Your Home's Exterior
- This Year, Make a Goal to Contribute More to Your 401(k)
- Giving the Elderly a Lift -- In Their Home
- 4-H Grown: Alumni Asked to Stand Up and Support STEM...
- Haven't Tried Sardines? Try These
- Weatherizing Your Home Can Mean Big Benefits
- 10 Tips to Stay Safe During Spring Break
- 10 Tips for Staying Safe During Spring Break
- 3 Things to Know Before Ride-Booking a Car
COLLEGE PRESS RELEASES
- First Lady Michelle Obama and the Peace Corps Join Together to Expand Girls' Education
- Potential health risks of hookah smoking are being overlooked by users
- Study Finds College-age Millennials Hopeful for the Future, Worry about Student Loans and Overspending
- RetailMeNot Helps Students Save Money on Spring Break Travel
- Visit Virtual Study Abroad Fair on February 25 to explore study abroad options and win prizes